Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Unicorn Poop Cookie Tutorial (One and Two Loom versions)

So, this is weird, lol. But a long time ago, I made actual unicorn poop cookies (yes they are real! Google them, lol) for a party. They are basically sugar cookies where the dough has been divided into brightly colored sections, then all swirled together into what looks, well, like a poop. Then sprinkles, sugar are added to just make them sparkly...and of course, no other animal besides a unicorn could do that!

I definitely worried about putting out a design with the word poop in it, but hoped that most people would just think it was quirky and not harp on it too much. So far, I haven't had too many comments that have made me too worried. I did have someone ask me to make another tutorial using just brown bands because all the colors were too confusing....definitely not going to happen, lol.

I hope that you enjoy the quirkiness!

You can find the two loom tutorial here:



And the one loom tutorial here:



Hmmm, guess I used the same picture, lol. Have to change that sometime when I remember. :)


Enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment