Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Swirly Pop Bracelet Tutorial

This design has inspired so many others that will come soon! I love it and think it's super unique! It is a two loom version and though I may be able to break down each swirl down to one loom, I don't think it will be possible to make a super easy one loom version of it. Could make each piece individually and attach them I suppose. But back to the fabulousness (no that is apparently not an actual word) of this design! I just love it!

*I've had a bit of confusion with the design and it being compared to Justin's Toys snail charm, but besides it having a swirl design if you are looking at it from the top down, they aren't similar. This bracelet is flat and made on two looms. His is made on one loom and is 3D. I don't know if the confusion comes from the fact that he used my technique of moving the end cap down the loom to create his design or if people just don't look close enough. lol.

But if you would like to have your own Swirly Pop Bracelet, you can find the tutorial here:


Oh, and look at what else I made with this design!

 An awesome giant swirly pop!

 And awesome lollipops!           

Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment