Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hot Air Balloon Tutorial!

Taking my crocheting with bands to the next level I have put together an amazing tutorial for a Hot Air Balloon using only a hook! No Loom! It is absolutely fabulous and if you get the first few stitches down, it's pretty easy from there! It does take a few bands, but it's absolutely worth it! My adorable little baby turtle fits in the basket and with a bit of fiddling, you can get the basket to stand up, but if it doesn't; make sure to hang that Hot Air Balloon up! It looks great up in the air like it's supposed to be. I seriously hope that people give this a try because it is beautiful and worth the time!

You can find the tutorial here:


Doesn't that look adorable? Enjoy! :)


1 comment:


  1. Hi I would like to make a bigger balloon, but I do not know how to make a bigger diameter to make a bigger balloon. Might you help me? I would like to give it to my cousin. Thank you. you're a genius. By the way I'm Spanish and your tutorials are very good. They help me rehabilitate my hands.

    ReplyDelete