Thursday, April 10, 2014

Catch Up! (Granny Squares Galore!)

Man, I am super behind. It's actually really hard to maintain all the different social sites involved with letting everyone know about your designs. Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile! I'm going to make up for that right now!

First, let's talk about my Granny Square Baskets, they have been a long time in the coming to happen. And they are super adorable! I actually was able to make the entire bracelet on one loom also, so of course there are one and two loom versions of the baskets too!

First, I have the wonderful Granny Square bracelet on one loom that I am super excited to share! As I hope that everyone can see by now, I really want everyone to be able to make my designs, so I downsize them where ever possible...(and there may just a be an offset granny square in the future...shhh!) I hope you enjoy this one loom version if you haven't been able to do it yet! You can find the tutorial here:




And then of course the adorable baskets! I actually think that I like this version the most out of my baskets. Just more picnic like and I can see the granny pattern so much better! You can give the one loom or two loom version a try!

One loom version here:



And the two loom version here:



Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment