Sunday, December 1, 2013

Busy, Busy Busy!!

I have been super busy! My family and I went out of town to visit the in-laws who are some wonderful people. We were lucky enough to stay in a hotel with a pool, so the kids had something to do when we weren't visiting or eating...so much eating!

I was able to do a little shopping though, even though it just involved my husband dropping me off outside the mall while he did laps in the parking lot. See, I live in a fairly large city for my area (60K) but they don't have the options...for rubber bands...that the city I went to does, which has a population of around 360K, not including the vast suburbs...and being black Friday weekend, it was crazy to just go near the mall. So, a thank you to my dear hubby is in order, lol. Anyways, all that means is that I have some new colors to play around with and I didn't have to order them online...or wait for the stores around here to start carrying them!!! So many bonuses for a little bit of annoyance.

I have been working on new tutorials. I have finished a tutorial for a Large Kaleidoscope bracelet and will post it to YouTube as soon as it starts cooperating...2018 minutes to upload is a little ridiculous! I will try again later and hope it works in a reasonable time.

Also, for those of you who actually read my blog (Thank You!) I thought that you would like to know that I have figured out how to make my regular Kaleidoscope bracelet on 1 loom (that's right, just 1!) It looks almost exactly like the one made on the 5 pin bars. I saw that a lot of people (kids) were disappointed that my bracelets required so many looms and I wanted to do what I could to remedy that. I was reminded that I was an adult with my own income, not a child who had to convince parents to re-buy the same toy again or save up the money (which could be very hard to do!) I will be working on putting together a tutorial ASAP!


So, to sum up...There is a lot coming! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment